Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myIBSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myIBSteam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Dublin 17

I have ibsc a few months now constantly annoying always bloated as if I'm ready to give birth I'm on fibregel sachets movicol busicpan colofac I've tryed lactose milk for a few weeks but no different can cacanyone give me advice on wat could help severe pain constantly awful back pain due to swellen stomach and need tips on to lose weight to see will it help

September 24, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A myIBSteam Member

I have IBS C & Celiac. I'm on Dicetele for the lazy part of IBS in my colon. Since the diagnosis of celiac my IBS C has minimized. But since that diagnosis, I cant have the soluable fiber. So each night before bed I take 1 dose of restoralax. Not sure if this info helps, I hope it does offer some!

September 30, 2018
A myIBSteam Member

Hi Dawn. I have IBS C to. I take a lax about 1 to 2 times a wk as needed. It helps a lot. I drink about 4 oz of Kefir about 6 days a wk. it seems to help me with bloating and my C. I take ibuprofen if needed for any pain I have with my IBS. I watch what I eat and how much I eat at one time. Over eating causes bloating and pain so I try to not over eat. I hope this helps you and that you soon feel better. Hugs πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»

September 24, 2018
A myIBSteam Member

IB Gard

November 29, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A myIBSteam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Cardiff, UK

A myIBSteam Member asked a question πŸ’­
St Paul, MN

A myIBSteam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Auckland, NZ