Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myIBSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭
Peterborough, ON

my question is how can i help him with his condition? i dont know what to do he wont even leave the apartment hes to nervous for accidents happening ty

August 10, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A myIBSteam Member

Has he tried anti diarreha meds? If I know I'm going somewhere the next day dr told me it was ok to take two Imodium before bed and three day of. Gas pills. Rx bentyl levsin since I'm female and worried about accidents I wear a period pad towards back of bum just in case I don't make it to toilet.

August 11, 2017
A myIBSteam Member

Guess just be there to support him..like my partner..talk to him and understand xx

December 28, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭
Buford, GA

Hi

A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭
Londonderry, NH

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In