Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myIBSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭
New York, NY

Does anyone use Levsin daily to try to prevent cramps?

April 29, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A myIBSteam Member

I use.to use levsin, but since I changed my diet, I don't have cramps.any.linger!

August 10, 2018
A myIBSteam Member

Yes also alternate with bentyl

April 30, 2018
A myIBSteam Member

Peggy Lancaster , may I ask what kind of diet your on. My husband has parkinsons and Ibs and nothing has helped .
The doctor has not suggested any diets

February 7, 2019
A myIBSteam Member

Correction... Any longer

August 10, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭
Bradenton, FL

A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭
Peterborough, ON

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In