Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myIBSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭
Bradenton, FL

I have tried Levsin looking for ideas

August 22, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A myIBSteam Member

I was given Vibertz too. By the time my insurance paid for it, I read about it and was a bit concerned. I have been taking Bentyl which works here and there. I use immodium.. For my anxiety I take EffexorXR. At times, I take a Valium especially if going to dinner or places with friends.. I'm 64 & retired to Florida with my husband 4 years ago from NY. I have had IBS for over 40 years and a lactose deficiency.. I use Lactaid pills, Costco brand.. I'm getting better, knock wood, but it's still a bit of a vicious cycle still. Be well.

April 24, 2020
A myIBSteam Member

My doctor gave me Vibertz a year ago and the insurance I had at the time would not cover it and my cost was $1000 a month which I do not have so I never got it filled so a year later and I have new insurance and drop it off yesterday at WalGreen to try again and hoping they pay better so I can try it since this is the medicine he insist I use and I want to feel better so tired of feeling like crap

October 23, 2018
A myIBSteam Member

I’ve run into the same problem, any meds that the doctor prescribes the insurance doesn’t cover and they want me to pay close to $400 a month, which is impossible

September 27, 2018
A myIBSteam Member

My insurance does not pay for.the meds. I need for ibs

August 26, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭
Galway, NY

A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭
Cleveland Heights, OH

A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭
N Fort Myers, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In