Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myIBSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭

One of my triggers is salad, But salad with in an hour goes threw me. Dose any one else have this kind of a trigger?

November 4, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A myIBSteam Member

Maybe it's not the salad but the dressing that's what I find for me

November 5, 2018
A myIBSteam Member

I am lactose intolerant but take lactase tablets with good effect. Also I use lactose-free milk.

February 9, 2019
A myIBSteam Member

I noticed salad doesn’t agree w me either. When I got diagnosed my doctor asked me if I knew what was triggering it. I told I didn’t know what foods. So she took me off of dairy. What a difference. I still have flare ups but not as bad

December 20, 2018
A myIBSteam Member

No I have not, thank you I will give them a try

December 19, 2018
A myIBSteam Member

I find that salads r a problem for me too. Trying to figure out what u can and cannot eat. Have u trried colon gaurd or IB gaurd. I also take Metamucil 2x a day. Not soo many flare ups

December 19, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭