Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myIBSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I am definitely new at trying to gain control or at least achieve functionality with IBS-C and am looking for a sendible plan of what to eat and what to avoid. My recent visit with my gastro resulted in me needing more medication and a gluten free diet.

November 18, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A myIBSteam Member

I'm on the low-fodmap diet and it's works for me Pinterest have recipes and guide to about low-fodmap foods u can try and foods to avoid u should give it a try there's lots of gulten free lactose free diets on there

November 19, 2018
A myIBSteam Member

Welcome! I never tried that. But the gluten free diet has helped other people with this disease.

November 19, 2018
A myIBSteam Member

Update. Adding gluten back has made everything worse. Stomach and intestines hurt. Very gassy and bloated

February 10, 2019
A myIBSteam Member

I had allergy testing done. Not allergic to wheat so trying to add back small amounts. Gluten free for years. Any suggestions? Just things I love like pizza crust. Still trying to mostly stay on diet.

December 18, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭
Bargoed, UK

A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭
Romford

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In