Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myIBSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭
Virginia chartottersville
May 7, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A myIBSteam Member

I've discovered that it's the salad dressings that cause my IBS-D to flare up. I use a plant based ranch dressing since I'm lactose Intolerant, and I make my own version of Dorothy Lynch dressing.

May 8, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭

A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭
Hull, UK

A myIBSteam Member asked a question 💭
Lorain, OH

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In