"Stomach pain off and on all day! It seems like nothing is working with these spasms and cramping! What does everyone take for cramping?" - A member on myIBSteam
On myIBSteam, the social network and online support group for those living with IBS, members talk about a range of personal experiences and struggles. Pain is one of the top 10 topics most discussed.
Here are a few question-and-answer threads about pain:
• Can IBS cause swelling and joint pain?
• Do you have pain every day too?
• Does anyone else get leg and thigh pain when having a bowel movement?
Here are some conversations about pain:
• A member shares that they experience a lot of lower back pain at night.
• A member shares her experience with stomach pain. Can you relate?
• A member shares a day in the life of cramping and getting through it.
Can you relate?
Have another topic you'd like to discuss or explore? Go to myIBSteam today and start the conversation. You'll be surprised just how many others may share similar stories.
Feel free to ask a question here.